Sunday, January 2, 2011

When Life Gets You Down (My Rainbow)


The dark rage of the striving rain sweeps the ground. Roaring thunder is heard far off in the bitter, cold night. Hopeless… Fearful…Aggressive… When the storm finally lets up and all seems lost, an arc of colored light brightens up the grey sky, the rainbow.
           
My rainbow brings lots of different sides that completes the arc of my life. Red means my love, infatuation, and life. Purple reminds me of luxury, wealth and sophistication. Nature is the calming color of green. Peaceful, tranquil blue brings me serenity. Yellow, the color of sunshine is my joy and happiness, intellect and energy. The healing power of orange is my warmth and earthiness. All these colors put into one big, beautiful rainbow is my luck and providence.
          
  It is the smell after rain, something new, and something clean.  When the sinister, foreboding storm never seams to let up, and when life seems sorrowful and gloomy, look for the rainbow when the sun comes out again.
           
My rainbow is the entrance to heaven. Catch a rainbow and share its beauty on the days that are black and dreary. Like the notes in the calming song, let harmony flow from the rainbow, and don’t let life get you down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment